News & Updates
Deliveries as usual again this week.
The asparagus season has been a bit late this year due to the colder start to Spring. Usually the season is in full swing by the middle of September, but this year it’s only just gearing up.
Baby “Love” Beets are also back, perfect in a salad or as a side.
Blueberries have crept a bit in price, but still offering then at 2 for $7.79 and 3 for $11.
- Pasture Fed free range Jindi eggs from Jindivic in West Gippsland (The farmer (Will) delivers them himself to our Ringwood factory every Tuesday morning)
- Summer Snow apple juice from Officer
- Crunchy and smooth peanut butter made from Australian grown peanuts (and nothing else)
- A selection of nuts (cashews, almonds & a raw nut mix)
- A number of varieties of Pure Peninsula Australia honey (from the Mornington Peninsula)
- Chocolate coated liquorice which is manufactured in Mordialloc
- Banana Bread (plain; pear & raspberry; blueberry & banana)
- Corn Chips (plain; tasty cheese; zesty lime)